St. Patty's Rice Krispie Treats
St. Patrick's day may be several weeks away, BUT I'm always looking for a reason to celebrate, so here is my first St. Patty's day treat!
So, today I'm sharing the easiest possible way to make Rice Krispie treats in your microwave!!!
5 cups crispy rice cereal
1 bag (10oz) of mini marshmallows
4 tbsp salted butter
green food coloring
1. butter a Pyrex dish
2. melt the butter in the microwave in the biggest bowl that will fit in your microwave
3. add the bag of marshmallows and put in the microwave for 2.5 minutes
4. now stir the marshmallows and the butter together and quickly add the crispy rice cereal
5. now pour in the green food coloring mixing well
6. spoon into buttered dish
7. before it cools (so they will stick) add the sprinkles